2 Pcs Guasha Massage Board Scraping Tool Natural Bian Stone for Graston SPA
Please pay attention to the size. The photo is for reference .it is a natural energy of rock, some rock have a little texture on the stone.
Stone color is gray upon receipt. Once massage oil applied, they take on a much darker color.
Material: Natural Bian Stone
Color: Black and white
2x Guasha Massage Tools
- Natural Material : Made of Bian Stone, stable and smooth, perfect for spa and massage therapy. it will improving your body condition, promoting blood circulation.
- 2 Pieces Stones: Tai chi shaped, one black and one white, suit for the face, leg and back..
- Ergonomic Design: the Guasha board has a comfortable shape, you can easy to hold, the edge is so smooth, friendly to your skin, safe, and comfortable.
- Application: the Guasha board works great on neck, face, back , shoulder, leg and foot, a useful Scraping massage tool. Perfect gift to your friend and family members.
- Guarantee: We will provide you awesome product and perfect customer service.
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment
- In original condition
- Unwashed and Unworn
- In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- Free gifts or promotional items
Are there any charges for return?
- There is no charges for return
- Original shipping charges is non-refundable
- You are responsible for return shipping charges
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start a Return
- Follow the screen instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
- Follow this link: https://gkandaa.myreturnscenter.com/
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.